Here in the UK we love our hot beverages, especially in the colder months. According to The British Coffee Association, around 55 million cups of coffee are consumed every day and the UK Tea and Infusions Association’s website has revealed that 165 million cups of tea are consumed each day.
The Milano Barrier Insulated paper cup is perfect for all types of hot beverages on the go. The cup incorporates licensed high performance insulation technology exclusive to Benders Paper Cups. The unique construction offers a very comfortable textured feel in the hand. Its chic design is instantly recognisable and makes it suitable for any hot beverage and any application.
These specially-treated paper cups for hot drinks allow drinks to stay hotter for longer and drinkers experience a steady warming of the fingers, ensuring the consumer is aware of the heat of their drink as it is being consumed.
- Barrier insulated paper cups for hot drinks are manufactured in standard weight paperboard with PEFC Chain of Custody certification, and full compliance with EU Timber Regulations.
- The inner coating is made from Food Grade approved PE (polyethylene).
- The rim roll of the cup is tightly rolled to optimise side wall rigidity, to ensure a good secure hand hold.
- The base is printed with Benders’ traceability code so the paper cup can be traced back throughout the manufacturing process, and subsequently to the forest it originated from.
- The cup is available in a range of coffee to go sizes, including 4oz espresso cups, 8/9oz, 12oz and 16oz.
- The range is complimented with lids specifically made to fit these double wall paper cups available in black or white with a perfect ‘snap on’ fit.
- The Barrier Insulated Paper Cup is manufactured in a BRC/IOP AA grade certified factory in the UK.
- These cups are eligible for recycling if used in line with a designated and segregated collection service such as Simply Cups of which Bunzl Catering Supplies and Benders Paper Cups are founding members.
For more information about the Simply Cups scheme take a look at the Bunzl Catering Supplies video here.