Any upcoming travel plans? If so, make sure you pack PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitisers which has once again been named the best hand sanitiser by travellers in TripAdvisor’s Travellers Choice Favourites.
Travelling is an exciting and busy time, and importantly, a time when you want to stay healthy. Packing an alcohol-based hand sanitiser, like PURELL Advanced, along with practicing good hand hygiene throughout your trip can help prevent the spread of illness-causing germs. Whether you are travelling near or far, below are some key hand hygiene moments:
- Flying: Be sure to wipe down tray tables and use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser upon exiting the plane
- Public Transport: Many hands have touched the railings and handles on the underground, trains and buses, so it always a good idea to clean your hands when exiting
- Restaurants: After touching the menu and before eating
- Washrooms: It is always important to wash your hands after leaving the bathroom
- Sneezing & Coughing: Either wash your hands with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser after a sneeze or cough
Good hand hygiene is essential in helping to reduce the spread of germs. You have looked forward to your holidays and using these tips will help keep you, and your family and friends healthy and well while travelling.